Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold Specialists Inspections and Content Removal
You need talented and educated professionals to address potential mold growth and microbial threats as quickly as possible. A fast response is essential in these situations, but only when the team arriving has the knowledge and equipment to overcome hazardous organisms feeding on organic matter in the house. Our restorers have gained accreditation in Applied Microbial Remediation (AMRT) from the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC.)
What Efficient Mold Remediation Objectives Protect Properties?
Choosing the appropriate mold remediation and recovery strategy for your damaged home falls to our mold inspection process. We have a general contracting license to provide all of the necessary mold remediation types, ranging from surface sanding and antimicrobial cleaning to controlled demolition. All of these strategies aid with:
- Black mold
- Attic mold
- Mold remediation
- Mold specialists
- Bathroom mold removal
- Basement mold remediation
Containing Spores in Bathroom Mold Removal
Containment is another way that our comprehensive service can help where mold is concerned. Establishing physical barriers to prevent the spread of mold spores while remediation is underway is an effective technique to regulate drying. Negative pressure machines can also control the migration of active spores to new areas.
Can Odors Get Removed After Basement Mold Remediation?
Malodors are a staple of mold development in a home or business. Odors can make comfortable living a challenge, so we prioritize deodorization in the final stages of remediation and restoration to provide peace of mind after mold losses.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (917) 498-1362
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Upper West Side?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
A minor mold problem can quickly become a major infestation if left untreated. We can start the remediation process immediately after you contact us. A faster response lessens the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, with advance training in restoration techniques and the experience and specialized equipment to quickly restore your property.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (917) 498-1362
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
We live and work in this community too; we might even be neighbors. As a locally owned and operated business, SERVPRO of Upper West Side is close by and ready to help with your mold-damaged property. We are proud to be an active member of the Upper West Side community and want to pitch in and help make our community the best it can be.
When a major storm or event occurs, we can call upon our national network of 2120 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams if we need additional resources or personnel.
We proudly serve Upper West Side, NY, Manhattan, NY, Central Park West, NY, and surrounding areas.